The Absolute Quantum Gravimeter is the only quantum gravity sensor available on the market place. Thanks to its disruptive technology, this instrument offers unique features:
- Absolute gravity measurement at the µGal level.
- Automated Continuous Data Acquisition for several months. No long-term drift.
- Excellent immunity to ground vibrations thanks to an active compensation system (no mechanical isolation).
- Easy and quick operation : the AQG is ready to measure within 1h (no laser alignment nor mechanical assembling, no preliminary pumping, no superspring). User-friendly software requiring no knowledge in quantum physics.
- Compact and transportable sensor.
- Low maintenance constraints (in particular, no moving parts in our vacuum chamber).
- Station to station repeatability of the absolute measurement within a few μGal.
Specifications & Characteristics
|Sensitivity:||50 µGal/√Hz at a quiet place|
|Measurement frequency:||2 Hz|
|Long-term stability:||< 1 μGal|
|Dimensions :||Sensor head: h = 70 cm / D = 38 cm|
|Laser & electronics:||100 x 50 x 70 cm3|
|Mass Sensor head:||25 kg, control unit : 75 kg|
|Power consumption:||250 W typical|
- Monitoring of volcanoes
- Earthquake research
Exploration and management of underground resources:
- Hydrocarbon and mineral exploration
- Quantification of subsidence
- Aquifer management
- Integrity studies of roads, dams and dykes
- Detection of voids or cavities